- -Secondary drinking water tank cleaning steps!
- -How often should the secondary water supply tanks in high-rise communities be cleaned!
- Shanghai high-level secondary water supply tank, how to clean the secondary water supply tank?
- Shanghai secondary water supply cleaning requirements
- Shanghai water tank cleaning issues to pay attention to!
- -Effective household cleaning and disinfection methods.
- -"Four Harms" Specific Prevention Measures
High-altitude glass wall cleaning and cleaning precautions
Shanghai Procter & Gamble Company : Cleaning and cleaning precautions for high-altitude glass walls
In the process of household cleaning, we often have glass cleaning work to do. Cleaning the glass is one of the common land reclamation and cleaning tasks, because in the process of land reclamation cleaning, in general, glass cleaning The amount is not too much. In addition, glass cleaning indoors is not as high-risk as cleaning exterior glass. Exterior wall cleaning also needs to be done with some professional cleaning equipment.
Precautions for high-altitude glass wall cleaning
1. As with many cleaning projects, first determine a more detailed operation plan for high-altitude glass wall cleaning, check the operation site, focus on the roof condition, and determine whether to install hanging baskets and hanging plates.
2. Install the carrier, prepare to wipe the tool, and clean the medicine.
3. The safety factor must be evaluated after the vehicle is installed. Workers carry tools on the gondola or sling, and some tools should be tied to the gondola or sling to prevent accidentally falling down and hurting pedestrians. Set up safety protective ropes on the ground, or place safety warning signs.
4. The operation mode is from top to bottom. After wiping off one line, organize the tools, add cleaning agent, move the hanging plate or basket horizontally, and then continue to the next line.
5. Wipe the glass:
1) Check the glass for any stains such as stickies, if any, remove them with a corresponding auxiliary tool such as a spatula and solvent.
2) Immerse the applicator in the bucket. After fully inhaling the cleaning agent, gently wipe it with your hand (it is better not to drip water), and apply it evenly on the glass.
3) When applying, generally roll from top to bottom and move laterally. The traces of each pass must be crossed and pressed to prevent leakage.
4) Use a squeegee to clean the cleaner on the glass. Use a little force during operation, press the squeegee evenly on the glass, and slowly scrape from top to bottom. After each row, wipe the squeegee with a wet towel Clean the next line.
5) Make sure that the wall surface within the working range has been cleaned once, and slide the hanging basket or hanging plate to continue the work.
6) After all operations are completed, pack up the finishing equipment and tools, evacuate the ground protection ropes or warning signs, and wipe off the ground water traces.