- -Secondary drinking water tank cleaning steps!
- -How often should the secondary water supply tanks in high-rise communities be cleaned!
- Shanghai high-level secondary water supply tank, how to clean the secondary water supply tank?
- Shanghai secondary water supply cleaning requirements
- Shanghai water tank cleaning issues to pay attention to!
- -Effective household cleaning and disinfection methods.
- -"Four Harms" Specific Prevention Measures
What are the operating methods for exterior wall cleaning?
What are the operating methods of Shanghai's external wall cleaning ? Shenzhen exterior wall cleaning company professionals make detailed analysis for everyone, the following is the detailed content.
First, track window cleaner
Some high-rise buildings are reserved for track window cleaners. This construction method is the same as the hanging basket method.
Second, indoor double-wiping method
Some glass exterior windows are cleaned with a double-sided magnetic glass scraper. This method can be operated indoors, but with low efficiency and poor reliability, and is used more in the south.
Third, high hanging plate (rope method)
Workers use the hanging plate (rope) to slide down to the designated position for construction operations. This method is convenient, flexible, and has a high safety factor.
At the same time, it occupies less resources and can minimize the daily work and life impact on the owner.
Fourth, hanging basket method
A gondola is erected on the roof to transport workers to the designated location for construction operations.
Fifth, high-altitude spider car
Use platform equipment such as spider trucks and lift trucks to transport workers to designated locations for construction operations.
What is the general frequency of exterior wall cleaning?
1: Some high-end specialty stores and key units are once a month.
2: Some projects are cleaned from time to time.
3: General residential quarters once a year.
4: High-end residential areas and office buildings twice a year.
5: High-grade office buildings are generally more than four times a year.
In view of the requirements of individual users, this cleaning frequency can also be determined according to user needs.