- -Steps for cleaning the secondary drinking water tank!
- -How often should the secondary water supply tanks in high-rise communities be cleaned!
- Shanghai high-level secondary water supply tank, how to clean the secondary water supply tank?
- Shanghai What is the requirement of the secondary water supply cleaning
- Shanghai should pay attention to the problem of water tank cleaning!
- -Effective household cleaning and disinfection methods.
- -Specific prevention measures for "four harms"
Cleaning steps of professional range hood
Shanghai Procter & Gamble Outsourcing : Cleaning Steps of Professional Range Hood
The importance, methods and precautions of cleaning the range hood
With the improvement of living standards, many families now have a range hood. In order to ensure the air quality of the family and remove the smell of the fume in the kitchen, its role is very significant. However, how to clean the range hood is a vexing question. Today, let the editor introduce the relevant knowledge about cleaning the range hood.
1. The importance of cleaning the range hood
1) After the oil hood is used for a period of time, a lot of oil stains will gradually adhere to the impeller and flue. If it lasts for a long time, the accumulated oil pollution will add the weight of the impeller, which will increase the motor starting current, increase the load, increase the loss of the motor, and increase the noise
2) The oil pollution accumulated for a long time will cause oxidation reaction to form acidic substances, which will corrode and rust the range hood. In addition, the accumulation of oil pollution in the hood and the flue for a long time will also constitute a fire hazard. The oil stains accumulated on the flue of the impeller will stick to the substances in other air, which makes the exhaust not smooth, and adds the dispersion of the oil smoke in the kitchen, which is harmful to health.
2. The method of cleaning the range hood
1) Disassemble the cleaning parts: first cut off the power supply of the range hood, and then remove the range hood from the hoisting position, then disassemble the range hood, and take out in sequence: lighting bulb, oil collecting box, bottom panel, sealing ring, impeller Finally put out the inner core.
2) Immerse the cleaning parts: Find a larger container, pour the cleaning liquid, and place the removed parts inside to soak. The amount of cleaning fluid should not be too small or too much, as long as it can soak through the removed cleaning parts. Large pieces should be washed with a cleaning cloth dipped in cleaning fluid. The soaking time of the cleaning parts depends on the degree of oil contamination, generally 15-20 minutes is appropriate.
3) Rinse the dirty parts: The oiled parts after soaking are relatively simple to clean. Generally, iron brushes and brushes dipped in cleaning fluid can be washed repeatedly to clean them. But the hood with severe oil pollution needs special cleaning method to be clean. The commonly used method is: first use a flat-headed snatch to remove the thick oil stain, and then soak it, and then use caustic soda to wash the severe oil stain. It is necessary to wear rubber gloves when washing to avoid Caustic soda burns the skin.
3. Precautions for cleaning the range hood
1) When cleaning, the motor and electrical can not enter the water. Do not pull the connection cable forcibly, otherwise it will loosen the connection point, which will result in electric shock risk. It is forbidden to use alcohol, banana water, gasoline and other flammable solvents to clean the range hood to prevent fire accidents.
2) When cleaning, rubber gloves should be worn to prevent the sharp edges of metal parts from hurting people. Handle gently to avoid parts deformation; when cleaning the impeller, do not touch or move the counterweight of the blade, otherwise it will form The machine oscillates and the noise increases.
3) The power supply should be blocked when cleaning the range hood, and it is forbidden to clean the range hood with electricity. The gas sensor should be removed and cleaned every half a month of use. Clean the oil on the outside of the cabinet, use a soft cloth