- -Secondary drinking water tank cleaning steps!
- -How often should the secondary water supply tanks in high-rise communities be cleaned!
- Shanghai high-level secondary water supply tank, how to clean the secondary water supply tank?
- Shanghai secondary water supply cleaning requirements
- Shanghai water tank cleaning issues to pay attention to!
- -Effective household cleaning and disinfection methods.
- -"Four Harms" Specific Prevention Measures
How much does it cost to clean a new home?
How much does it cost to clean a new home?
Land reclamation and cleaning are generally charged per square meter. Villa prices are higher, generally 2 yuan to 5 yuan per square meter. The specific price depends on the city in which the customer is located. This price is not fixed. The price varies from place to place. Customers can consult a few more when conducting land reclamation and cleaning.
The acceptance standard generally accepted by the cleaning industry and customers should be: no obvious dust on the hand, no obvious marks and water stains on the eyes.
About chargeable area: The chargeable area for land reclamation and cleaning is calculated based on the building area.
Customer's responsibility: The customer shall provide cleaning staff with necessary working resources and conditions, such as water and electricity, for free.
The customer should check whether the items are lost or damaged before the cleaning staff evacuates the customer site. If the cleaning staff evacuates the cleaning service site and the customer has the above situation, the liability cannot be determined and the customer will bear the loss.
Rights of the cleaning company: The cleaning company shall ensure that it has the legal capacity, qualifications, approvals and licenses to perform the waste cleaning services provided. The cleaning company shall comply with laws and regulations in the process of providing services. The employees of the cleaning company shall take care of all the property and facilities of the customers. If any damage is caused, the cleaning company shall first pay compensation according to the price.
New house wasteland cleaning process and precautions
1. After the garbage and dust decoration, more decoration garbage will accumulate on the ground. Therefore, the first step in land reclamation and cleaning is to clean up the garbage in the rational house, and remove obstacles for the next step of cleaning. Then use a multi-functional vacuum cleaner to fully vacuum from top to bottom, or you can use a feather duster to fully sweep the dust.
2, kitchen + bathroom adhere to the top-down principle, first identify the material of the ceiling, see whether it is PVC, aluminum-plastic panel or paint, and then use different cleaning methods according to different materials; use a cleaning ball or a brush to clean the wall; use Towels are used to clean the sanitary ware in the bathroom, and stainless steel cleaning liquid is used to clean all kinds of faucets and pipe fittings; the floor cleaner is used for final cleaning.
3. First wipe the glass frame with a towel, and then dilute the diluted glass aqueous solution with a water applicator. Apply the glass evenly from top to bottom. Remove any stubborn stains with a spatula, and then repeat with the scraper. Scrape clean from top to bottom, use a dry towel to wipe the water marks left on the frame, and wipe the water marks on the glass with a buckskin towel.
4. The door frame is distinguished from the material of the door. After diluting with a professional cleaner, wipe it with a towel. The procedure is also from top to bottom. Stack the towels into squares. Wipe from left to right from the top of the door. There must be no omissions or glue. The stained place can be treated with glue remover; the procedure of the frame is the same; it is necessary to ensure that there are no omissions and no dead ends.
5. After finishing all the work on the ground, finally the floor is cleaned. Before cleaning, you need to distinguish whether the floor is wooden floor, tile or stone, and choose a special cleaning agent to dilute and clean according to the material. Adhesive stains on the ground can be removed with a blade, and stubbornness can be treated with a glue remover. For the baseboard, you can wipe with a towel, and use a blade to remove various glue marks and paint spots.
6. The details are in the corners of the glass. Remember to completely remove the fingerprints and water marks. In addition, the corners of indoor and outdoor window frames and bay windows under bay windows should also be cleaned.
When installing the cabinet, a large amount of dust will be generated due to the sanding of the stone surface of the cabinet. Although it was cleaned once after installation, more detailed cleaning is required when cleaning up wasteland.
The track and window track under the sliding door are relatively easy to store construction waste and dust. Repeated sliding and sliding, opening and closing the door and window may cause damage to the opening and closing parts, causing stuck or opening and closing without long-term cleaning or incomplete cleaning. Problems such as sluggishness.
For owners who grit their teeth to do their own cleaning, the cleaning methods and tools are relatively limited, so I won't go into details here. For owners who choose a cleaning company, although they do not need to do it themselves, they still need to understand what cleaning needs to do and the cleaning of some areas that are easily overlooked. After all, I spent the money myself, and of course I hope to be perfect.