- -Secondary drinking water tank cleaning steps!
- -How often should the secondary water supply tanks in high-rise communities be cleaned!
- Shanghai high-level secondary water supply tank, how to clean the secondary water supply tank?
- Shanghai secondary water supply cleaning requirements
- Shanghai water tank cleaning issues to pay attention to!
- -Effective household cleaning and disinfection methods.
- -"Four Harms" Specific Prevention Measures
Scope of Home Cleaning Service in Shanghai
I. Introduction of Shanghai Family Cleaning:
Refers to the use of cleaning equipment, tools and medicaments by professional cleaning personnel to clean and clean the interior floor, walls, ceilings, balconies, kitchens, and bathrooms: targeted treatment of doors and windows, glass, cookers, sanitary ware, furniture In order to achieve the purpose of environmental cleanliness, sterilization and antisepsis, and object maintenance activities.
1. Family cleaning can also be called: family reclamation, reclamation cleaning, home cleaning, new home reclamation.
2. Divided into two categories according to vocational qualification levels, namely cleaners and cleaners.
3. Cleaning supplies include cleaning equipment, cleaning tools, detergents, disinfectants, etc.
Second, Shanghai family cleaning content:
1. Household residential environment cleaning, such as: courtyard, ground, wall, ceiling, balcony, kitchen, bathroom, doors and windows, partitions, guardrails and other cleaning and indoor disinfection, indoor air treatment, pest control, etc. In the narrow sense, household cleaning refers only to the cleanliness of the family home environment.
2. Household living facilities and articles cleaning, such as: stoves, sanitary ware, furniture, appliances, tools, toys, clothing, curtains, etc.
(1). First clean up the decoration garbage left on the scene;
(2) Comprehensive vacuuming from top to bottom;
(3). Wipe the glass: first wipe the glass frame clean with a towel, then dilute the diluted glass aqueous solution with a water applicator, apply the glass evenly from top to bottom, and remove stubborn stains with a spatula, then repeat the above After the procedure, use a scraper to scrape clean from top to bottom, wipe off the water marks left on the frame with a dry towel, and wipe the water marks on the glass with a machine skin.
(4). Bathroom: adhere to the top-down principle, first identify the material of the bathroom roof, whether it is PVC or aluminum-plastic board or paint, and then use different cleaning methods to clean according to different materials; use cleaning Use a ball or a brush to clean the wall of the bathroom, focusing on the gaps in the tiles, and the glue marks, paint spots, and cement stains left on the surface of the tiles. Use the scrubber to clean the floor lastly. From the corners of the floor, use the cleaning balls and blades to perform targeted decontamination and remove cement stains on the corners that the scrubber cannot wash. Finally, check that there are no omissions. After that, wipe the faucets and other pipes with a dry towel.
(5). Kitchen: The procedure is the same as above. Note: Because there are many stainless steel fittings in the kitchen, cleaning should be the focus.
(6). Bedrooms and halls: Use dusters or vacuum cleaners for dust removal on the walls, and wipe the lamps, switch boxes, smoke exhaust units, air conditioning outlets, and air outlets.
(7). Doors and frames: Distinguish the material of the door, wipe it with a towel after diluting it with a professional cleaner, the procedure is also from top to bottom, stack the towels into squares, and wipe from left to right from the top of the door. If there are any omissions, you can use the glue remover to deal with the glue stains. The procedure of the frame is the same as that of the door. You must make sure that there are no omissions and no dead ends.
(8). Cleaning the floor: After finishing all the work, the floor is cleaned, and the floor must be divided into materials, whether it is wooden floor, tile, or stone. After the separation, choose a special cleaner for dilution. After that, start cleaning. Adhesive stains on the ground can be removed with a blade, and stubbornness can be treated with a glue remover. After the last process is completed, the foreman should check it thoroughly and evacuate the site after confirming that nothing remains.
(9) Ground line: wipe with a towel, and use a razor blade to remove various glue marks, paint spots, etc.