- -Secondary drinking water tank cleaning steps!
- -How often should the secondary water supply tanks in high-rise communities be cleaned!
- Shanghai high-level secondary water supply tank, how to clean the secondary water supply tank?
- Shanghai secondary water supply cleaning requirements
- Shanghai water tank cleaning issues to pay attention to!
- -Effective household cleaning and disinfection methods.
- -"Four Harms" Specific Prevention Measures
Precautions for exterior wall cleaning
注意事项 Shanghai exterior wall cleaning precautions
1. Cleaning method used:
Aerial working crane
Which method to choose for cleaning is mainly based on the shape of the building, the structure of the roof surface, and the surrounding environment of the building ground.
2. Matters needing attention in exterior wall cleaning:
For tile cleaning, you need to pay attention to whether the cleaning agent used in the cleaning process will damage the surface finish of the tile.
For cleaning of glass, it is necessary to observe the condition of the glass coating device, and it is easier to install the coating inside. If the coating is installed on the outside, we need to pay attention to avoid damaging the coating on the glass surface when cleaning the glass.
Pay attention to the use of tools and cleaning agents for damage to the coating.
The cleaning of aluminum plates requires the use of neutral detergents. Absolutely no corrosive cleaners and abrasive tools must be used.
When we clean the exterior wall of the building, we must ensure that the cleaning of the exterior wall can achieve a clean and new effect, and we must not have any destructive damage to the exterior wall of the building. This requires us to have a high level of professional skills. Only rich experience in exterior wall cleaning can complete this job.
Shanghai cleaning-daily glass cleaning and maintenance tips
1) When the glass or glass on the window has stale marks and oil stains, you can use cloth or cotton to drip a little kerosene or white wine, and wipe it lightly, it will be bright and clean.
2), there is dirt on the gold-plated frame, photo frame or glass, which can be wiped with a towel dipped in beer, which can remove the dirt and make it clean and bright.
3) Paint and dirt are stained on the glass and mirror, which can be easily wiped off with vinegar.
4) Use a soft cloth or soft paper, soak it in water with alcohol or liquor, and wipe the mirror first, then use a clean cloth dipped in chalk and wipe it again. It is very clean.
5). When scrubbing the glass, first apply chalk gray water or gypsum powder water, and then dry it with a dry cloth, it is easy to wipe off the dirt and easy to polish.
6) Putting indigo in water will increase the gloss of the glass.
7) First wipe off the dust with a damp cloth, then rub the waste newspaper into a ball and wipe it on the glass. The newspaper's ink can quickly clean the glass.
8) There is a large area of oil stains on the glass, first scrub with waste gasoline, then scrub with detergent or decontamination powder, and then rinse with water.
9) There are traces of wax on the glass plate or mirror, which can be scrubbed with hot soapy water with a few drops of ammonia. Be careful not to let water infiltrate the back of the mirror, otherwise it will etch the back paint and damage the reflective layer.
10) Wipe the glass window with onion slices, not only can remove the dirt, but also particularly bright.
11) Scrub the mirror, glass, etc. with residual tea, and decontaminate well.