- -Steps for cleaning the secondary drinking water tank!
- -How often should the secondary water supply tanks in high-rise communities be cleaned!
- Shanghai high-level secondary water supply tank, how to clean the secondary water supply tank?
- Shanghai What is the requirement of the secondary water supply cleaning
- Shanghai should pay attention to the problem of water tank cleaning!
- -Effective household cleaning and disinfection methods.
- -Specific prevention measures for "four harms"
Problems to be noticed when cleaning the water tank in Shanghai!
Before cleaning the water tank in Shanghai , various accessories should be inspected in advance:
1. The cover of the box (pool) is required to be sealed from rain, and the material is corrosion-resistant, solid, and bulky.
2. A net cover should be added to the overflow hole to repair the defect.
3. Add a lock to the access cover or access door.
4. Pei Xiu made a record.
When washing the water tank, you must pay attention to labor protection and safety.
Disinfectant must be prepared as a profile solution to prevent clogging of the sprayer (the mask must be removed when dispensing).
Essentials of drug preparation
Essentials for the preparation of stable chlorine dioxide:
Take the disinfection of 1.0 ton water tank as an example, it is necessary to prepare 3kg of disinfectant with a concentration of 200PPM;
1. Washing the inner wall of the water tank
2. Use 80m1 of decay disinfectant stock solution, add 8g of activator, shake or stir to ablate it, after 5 minutes, it will be light yellow, then add 8kg of purified water and concentrate it for use.
3. Spray the water tank and spray the concentrated 8kg disinfectant solution on the inner wall of the water tank to make it damp.
4. It can be irrigated 6 minutes after spraying.
Essentials of bleaching powder preparation:
After the water tank is cleaned, add 300 grams of bleaching powder (or 150 grams of bleaching powder) to a paste of water, and then add water to 10 kg, stir and add to the lid, and then apply the supernatant after deposition. The applied dose is calculated with 200ml of supernatant per square meter.