- -Secondary drinking water tank cleaning steps!
- -How often should the secondary water supply tanks in high-rise communities be cleaned!
- Shanghai high-level secondary water supply tank, how to clean the secondary water supply tank?
- Shanghai secondary water supply cleaning requirements
- Shanghai water tank cleaning issues to pay attention to!
- -Effective household cleaning and disinfection methods.
- -"Four Harms" Specific Prevention Measures
What are the requirements for secondary water cleaning in Shanghai
The second water supply cleaning in Shanghai must be carried out every year, because the cleaning of living pools is the most important work of water equipment. It should be cleaned at least once every six months to one year. Incorrect cleaning or improper cleaning will seriously affect water quality safety. At the same time, two Secondary water supply is an important place for water supply in related communities, which directly affects the quality of life and life safety of residents in the community. In order to ensure water safety, secondary water supply cleaning is very necessary. What are the requirements for cleaning the secondary water supply? Let's take a look
First pool cleaning requirements:
1. The secondary water supply must be cleaned and disinfected regularly, usually once every three to six months and once every six months.
2. The operating staff must hold the medical examination and certificate issued by the health and epidemic prevention part.
3. When it is time to clean up, report to the company for approval and take care of the relevant parts such as customer service department, adjustment center, fire detection department and service area center.
4. The day before the pool is cleaned, a notice shall be set up to take care of the property and the user to reduce pressure for fire or cease fire, so that the user can prepare for water storage.
5. You should know the operation status of the fire system, control the number of fire boxes, the material and the tonnage of the fire storage, and confirm the required staff, motor objects, testing equipment, clean objects and preparations for disinfection of the electrical connection parts and cleaning. .
6. After the pool cleaning is completed, the water quality testing department will take the fire and test it, and make relevant records in real time.