- -Secondary drinking water tank cleaning steps!
- -How often should the secondary water supply tanks in high-rise communities be cleaned!
- Shanghai high-level secondary water supply tank, how to clean the secondary water supply tank?
- Shanghai secondary water supply cleaning requirements
- Shanghai water tank cleaning issues to pay attention to!
- -Effective household cleaning and disinfection methods.
- -"Four Harms" Specific Prevention Measures
Shanghai secondary water supply tank, how to clean the secondary water supply tank?
Shanghai high-level secondary water supply tank cleaning , how to clean the secondary water supply tank?
There are three types of secondary water supply:
One type is to send water to the water tank on the roof through the basement pressure pump, and then flow naturally to the user's home. In this water supply mode, the secondary water supply tank is generally on the top of the building;
Two types: the municipal tap water first flows to the stainless steel water tank in the pump room of the basement of the community, and then the water in the water tank is pressurized to the home of the high-level user through the constant-pressure water supply equipment. In this water supply mode, the secondary water supply tank is generally located in the basement equipment room of the community;
Two types: the use of non-negative pressure water supply equipment, directly from the tap water pipe to send water to the user's home. This water supply method, without a secondary water supply tank, is currently a sanitary water supply method in China.
Secondary water supply cleaning and disinfection process:
First, the preparation of tools:
Work clothes, broom, nylon brush, shovel, high-pressure water gun, sterilization drug, safety lighting, water pump, blower, mask, glasses, etc.
Second, safety knowledge
(1) Power supply: The working power supply in the water tank or pool needs to use an isolation transformer to change to a safe voltage below 36V as working lighting. It is best to use a flashlight and emergency light. The three-phase water pump must be equipped with a leakage start.
(2) Hypoxia; Some water tanks and pools are closed for a long time, and the air circulation is poor. You can connect a blower to the stainless steel water tank to blow air for about 3 hours, and then use the following test: put the burning candle in the pool, if it does not extinguish This shows that there is no hypoxia in the pool. Otherwise, continue to ventilate until there is no problem.
Three, matters needing attention:
In the process of cleaning the stainless steel water tank, the disinfection staff must wear goggles and masks. If they feel unwell in the water tank, dizziness, sore eyes, heart tightness, and tightness, leave the pool immediately, rinse the eyes with fresh water and breathe fresh air To resume. When removing debris and clearing the pond, first use a shovel to remove mud and sand and various sediments from the pond, and then use a broom or nylon brush from the top of the pool (box) to the surrounding walls to the bottom of the pool (box) in order. scrub. After brushing, flush the whole with a high-pressure water gun to discharge sewage.
(1) Sterilize with 1100 sterilized clean (usually bleached fine powder) aqueous solution. Repeat the scrubbing and sterilization with a broom or nylon brush, cover the pool (box), and discharge the disinfection water after closing for half an hour.
(2) Inject a proper amount of tap water into the water tank, repeatedly wash the above location with clean water, and rinse out the sterilization solution.
(3) Water injection: After the cleaning work is completely completed, open the gate to inject water into the tank (tank) to reach the calibrated water level, and cover it with a lock